Archive of past articles by Jean-Claude Koven
Each article is approximately 1,000 words in length and delivers a complete, stand-alone teaching. You are free to use any (or all; one per issue) of these articles to reprint in your publication, provided you include the entire tag line appearing at the bottom of each article. If you are reproducing the article in electronic format, please use the link to the article. Thank you.
- Why Humans Make Lousy Lovers We are attracted to sex because of the powerful energy it can generate. Unfortunately, few of us have ever experienced this dynamic expression of universal love beyond its lowest levels. Sex offers a rich, pleasurable, and potent road to personal ascension—once you and your partner clear the blockages in your lower three chakras.
- Where in God’s Name Did We Go Wrong? How can so many people who claim to love God hate each other? Why didn’t our all powerful, loving God stop us from creating the mess we’re now in? Somewhere along the line, our basic belief systems went terribly wrong.
- We’ve Been Living in a Dream World The vast majority of us are not who we’ve been pretending to be. We are unwitting charlatans and deceivers fooling others along with ourselves. It’s time to set record straight.
- Do You Really Want to Know the Truth? Conflict arises solely from the refusal to shift the point from which one views: What you see depends on where your looking from. An interesting exploration of why people perceive so many different versions of truth.
- Will the World Really End on December 12, 2012? As we approach the calendar date predicted by the Mayans and other indigenous people as the end of our age, this question is becoming an increasingly burning concern.
- Escaping the Illusion’s Web: Why you’re trapped in your current life and how to change it
- An Indecent Preposition discusses the difference between perceiving things happen for you instead of to you. This helps to explain the nature of fear and the sense of separation most people feel.
- Did You Really Mean to Say That? shows how the subject matter of our conversations shapes our lives. Compares the vibrational differences between gossip, relating and exploring.
- How to Tell if You’re Not From Here explains why so many people feel Earth is not their real home. Lists the classical symptoms that are common to those who came here from distant dimensions.
- The H Word. Each word we speak or write has a unique vibrational frequency that affects both the sender and receiver. Every time we unconsciously say the overused word “hope”, we actually reinforce belief in a hopeless condition.
- Who Screwed Up? explores how belief and dualistic, judgmental thinking lie at the root of all personal, social, cultural and international problems.
- Why Your Life Makes No Sense explains why so many people feel a gnawing void in their lives. Asking, “Who am I?” or “Why am I here?” are meaningless until you understand how ‘here’ came to be.